Congratulations on your engagement! Are you planning a fall wedding? Fall is becoming an increasingly popular time to get married. Not only is the weather still great, but the beautiful backdrop of coloring autumn leaves can give you great pictures.
Many bridal couples have very specific ideas when it comes to planning the floral arrangements for their big day. We’re here to help guide you through every consideration, ranging from guidance about which flowers are in season to how you can use flowers to add to the ambiance of your venue. Don’t hesitate to share your ideas – our team of experts are here to help make it a reality!
Some of the popular fall wedding flowers include sun flowers, gerbera, and eucalyptus. These flowers can be used to make bold bridal bouquets, warm floral centerpieces, and decorate your wedding reception area. A few other flower ideas that you might want to consider:
- Hand-tied bouquets of orange and white dahlias for your flower girls or bridesmaids;
- If you have decided on orange flowers, think about other colors that will complement the arrangement. A dark purple flower or ribbon, for example, will work well;
- Consider a harvest theme within the venue, with deep reds and bright yellow colored placemats and candles;
- Accentuate the harvest theme with berries, roses, red apples and asclepiad flowers;
- To enhance the autumn look and feel, use dried wheat springs and raffia as part of your bouquet;
- Using green ribbons and chair tie-backs can add a unique forest feel to your autumn wedding.
At East City Flower Shop, we know that every bride has a vision. Our florists are here to help you bring your vision to life. Whether you need a one-stop flower shop for all your wedding flowers, or you simply need us to create a few show-stopping bouquets for you, we can help. Contact us for more information today.