Gift-giving season is in full swing and while you already have the perfect gift for your partner, best friend, nieces, brother, and nephews…you’re stumped about what you should get your parents.
Buying a gift for a parent is arguably one of the tougher to-dos to tick off your list during the festive season. You may feel that your parents already have everything they want and need (and many times, this is the case!). If your folks are retired, they probably have all their basic needs covered, and whenever they have to add something to their lives to make it a bit more comfortable, they do so without much consultation. So, what do you get them?
Flowers are a great gift for parents, regardless of where they live. Not only are flowers a memorable gift, but they’re also the perfect addition to home décor during the festive season when friends and relatives are bound to pop in and visit your parents. Here are a few interesting facts about flowers, as published by Fleurdelysflora.com:
- 92% of women remember the last time they received flowers,
- 88% of survey respondents say a gift of flowers changes their mood for the better,
- 83% say they like to receive flowers unexpectedly,
- 86% say receiving flowers makes them feel special,
- 99% say that a person who gives flowers is thoughtful, and
- 89% believe the giver is sophisticated.
At East City Flower Shop, we know that every family is unique. Our florists are here to help you gift the perfect arrangement or bouquet. Whether you need a one-stop flower shop to pick up a colorful arrangement on your way to a family lunch or whether you need a picturesque bouquet delivered to your parents on a special day, we can help. Contact us for more information today.